Quotes inspire positivity and good energy. They lead us to the right paths. If you’re looking for inspirational motivational quotes, here are 123+ BEST ones to uplift and…
123+ Best Inspirational Motivational Quotes 2020 (To Hustle & Get …)
Quotes have a special way of hitting home.
Whether you are looking for inspirational quotes as a source of strength during hard days or just life quotes to live by, these life sayings have the power to transform your energy and guide you into the right path.
I believe quotes are inspirational messages we all need to hear every once in a while. That’s why I’ve compiled 123+ quotes to live by to inspire people who are looking for a little pick-me-up during difficult times.
Check out my top picks of inspirational quotes for you to read, share, and keep today.
Inspirational Quotes To Give You Strength and Overcome Hard Days
Life Quotes to Remind You of Your Purpose and Mission
Motivational Quotes that Will Inspire You to Take Action
Success Quotes to Help You Strive Forward
Business Quotes for Encouragement
Positive Quotes To Build Your Momentum
Quotes About Change that Will Help You Grow
Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Feel Great Today
111. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
Don’t hold on to your past too tightly. You’ll end up losing room for building a better future.
112. “Happiness is like being cool, the harder you try the less it’s going to happen. So stop trying. Start living.” – Mark Manson
Just like success, the irony is that the more we seek it, the farther it feels from our grasp. Stop chasing and focus on living to the best you can instead.
113. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anger will always bring you pain and misery. In any given situation, choose the road that doesn’t pave your world to be full of misery and suffering.
114. “Happiness depends on ourselves.” – Aristotle
Happiness is something that we decide on. It is something that we can experience forever should we make the best choices in life.
116. “Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.” – Mildred Barthel
Happiness and success go hand-in-hand, which means happiness is also a product of constant work and not an autopilot feeling we should expect to have.
116. “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.” – Robert Anthony
Most people would choose the comfort of certainty for misery and comfort rather than live a life of uncertainty when it can lead us to our own happiness.
117. “Sometimes life knocks you on your ass… get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
We are never in control of what life may hand down today or tomorrow, but our responses and choices reflect how we feel afterward.
118. “Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” – William Feather
Sometimes, working too hard and forgetting to experience life in itself can be detrimental to our own wellbeing. It’s all about balance.
119. “Happiness is an inside job.” – William Arthur Ward
No one should ever expect happiness or success to come from anyone else’s hands. Both are your responsibility to own and build towards.
120. “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
What Leo Tolstoy is trying to say is, to simply allow yourself to be happy rather than keep looking for it like it’s under a rock.
121. “We cannot be happy if we expect to live all the time at the highest peak of intensity. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.” – Thomas Merton
This also attests to those who continually try to search for happiness and never find it. Happiness is full of ups and downs, just like how life is full of successes and failures.
122. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
Most people measure success in terms of numbers and achievements. True success; however, is how you feel in the actions you do. Even if you have a lower salary and enjoy the work you do, that is a success all on its own.
123. “Happy people know suffering more than anyone else, and that’s how they can see just how damn beautiful their lives are. It’s because they’ve seen the depths.” – Brianna Wiest
Happiness isn’t simply founded on shallow terrain. It’s also something you discover by understanding happiness isn’t happiness without understanding what pain is. Just like how success and failure are whole and united as one.
124. “No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.” – Barbara DeAngelis
Take responsibility for your own happiness. It doesn’t need to look the same as everyone else’s.
125. “There is no way to happiness — happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Happiness is already a part of you. It’s a byproduct of what you choose to do and see.
Table of Contents
The best inspirational quote is whichever quote resonates the most with you today. Some days, you’ll find a quote that resonates more deeply with you than it did a few weeks ago.
Today, it might be a new quote you stumbled on. Whatever the case, the best quote is whichever feels best for you right now. Trust that feeling and let yourself go through it.
The best quote to remind yourself of daily would be “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” It’s a short, beautiful quote that reminds you of how important it is to simply start on something.
When you wait in fear and let failure define your choices, you’ll always miss. Rather than wait your whole life in fear, it’s always better to take a chance.
It’s Who You Choose To Be Right Now That Defines You
Whether it’s a bad day or a moment in time that scares you, your choices are the bridge between where you stand today and where you’ll be tomorrow.
Inspiration is all around you. Sometimes it comes from the most untimely of places. Sometimes it comes from a stranger. Sometimes, it comes from you.
If it’s one lesson to learn from all these quotes, it’s that you are capable of delivering this same inspiration to those around you.
All you need to do is to start.